The ride is set in the south part of Siena through beautiful towns as Buonconvento, San Quirico d'Orcia, Pienza and many other villages and incredible white roads.
Participating to the Eroica Montalcino you will have the opportunity to ride in areas known only from those who participate in 209 km of L'Eroica long route. This region offers breathtaking landscapes crossed by white roads, an ideal location for the Eroica event.
In a setting of extraordinary beauty, Montalcino links century-long history and art with the products of a territory that is increasingly synonymous with top quality and excellence.
PRICE: 660,00 €
DATE: 29 May - 1 June 2020
29 May 2020
Individual arrival, dinner and accommodation at Hotel Casanova
Typical Tuscan structure that blends in perfectly with the nature that surrounds it, where absolute peacefulness is perceived, and that offers an all-round panorama of the Val d'Orcia and the medieval village of San Quirico d’Orcia, at just a short distance from the Hotel.
30 May 2020
Breakfast and start of the bike tour long 40 km with van support and expert local guide.
During this bike ride you can set your vintage bike and experience the ride on the gravel road of Tuscany before the participation at the Eroica Montalcino.
We'll visit the town of Pienza, taste the famous pecorino di Pienza cheese and have lunch in Bagno Vignoni, a small medieval village developed around its hot springs that were used by the Romans centuries before
In the afternoon you can decide to spend a few hours in Montalcino, live the atmosphere of the Eroica event, take a look of the vintage market and tast some Brunello wine.
Otherwise you can stay in relax at the pool or have a massage at the SPA.
Dinner and accommodation in hotel.
31 May 2020
Breakfast and private transportation to Montalcino for the Eroica Montalcino 2020 edition.
You can choose between 5 routes:
- Leisure, 27 km and 490 meters of elevation gain
- Brunello, 46 km and 870 meters of elevation gain
- Short, 70 km and 1280 meters of elevation gain
- Medium, 96 km and 1850 meters of elevation gain
- Long, 171 km and 3200 meters of elevation gain
At the end of the Eroica and pasta party, transfer back to the hotel for the shower, the last delicious dinner and final night.
1 June 2020
Brekfast and individual departure.
Transfer available on request with extra charge.
Extra nights available on request with extra charge.
- 3 nights stay with breakfast (IN 29 May - OUT 1 June 2020)
- 3 dinners, drinks not included
- Guided bike tour on May 30
- Pecorino di Pienza cheese tasting on May 30
- Lunch on May 30
- Van support on May 30
- Private transfer from/to Eroica Montalcino starting point on May 31
- Registration to Eroica Montalcino
- Eroica Montalcino gadget and race pack
- Delivery of the race package and registration to your hotel
- Anima Toscana assistance
- Tourist city tax
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Vintage bike hire: 150,00 €
- Discount of the registration fee for non-cyclist
- Activities for non-cyclist: wine tasting, cooking class, guided tours
- Delivery of your vintage bike to our office, unpacking and setting for the race
- Airport or train station transfer
*Tour and prices guaranteed with a minimum of participants.
Typical Tuscan structure that blends in perfectly with the nature that surrounds it, where absolute peacefulness is perceived, and that offers an all-round panorama of the Val d'Orcia and the medieval village of San Quirico d’Orcia, located at just a short distance from the Hotel.
Look at the web site
- 2 nights stay with breakfast in 3 stars hotel
- Guaranteed registration to Eroica Montalcino
- Eroica race package and souvenir
- Delivery of the race package in hotel