Dear user according to Arts. 13 Paragraph 1 and art. 14 Paragraph 1 of the EU Reg. N. 2016/679 RGDP (General Regulation of Data Protection) We inform you that the processing of any information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
1. Type of collected data
With regard to the collected data, we inform you that the processing concerns only personal data and that their treatment will be carried out using the methods set out in point 3. of this information. Specifically, in order to be able to provide the services on our website and / or services connected to it we collect the following data: user identification data such as name, surname, tax code, date and place of birth, demographic information such as gender and age, information of the device, the user's email address.
2. Purposes of processing and data retention time.
All data provided by you will be processed, no later than the necessary time, exclusively for the management of the relationship with us and in any case for purposes strictly connected to the performance of the requested service. The data will be kept for legal terms and in any case until the account is active and/or until it is necessary to provide the requested services.
3. Methods of processing and place of processing
The processing of data may be carried out using manual, computerized or telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data organized according to the logic related to the same purposes stated and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data processed. The storage and storage of personal data is done through the use of electronic and IT tools. Data retention takes place at the server farm of the company Aruba S.p.A.
4. Security measures
The system is protected against access by possible malicious persons; our Company has continuously prepared and perfected the security system for accessing and storing data. The site uses industry standards for the protection of personal information. The data will be processed by employees and / or professionals appointed by the latter, who will carry out the above activities under the direct supervision and responsibility of the legal representative.
5. Mandatory treatment
We point out that the provision of data is not mandatory, however failure to provide it could result in failure or partial execution of the requested service.
6. Technical support and maintenance
This type of service has the function of guaranteeing the continuity of the site, its updating and regular maintenance.
To carry out these operations, Alias Srl will have access to the data contained on the site and may need to back them up.
Place of processing: Italy
7. Communication and sharing of information with third parties
The Site may have to make the data concerning you available to the Judicial Authorities as well as to qualified third parties only on the basis of precise legal duties and for the performance of the requested service, in particular the Site will be able to communicate the data, upon prior consent, to third parties such as
- Companies and / or subjects belonging to our company for the improvement of the quality of services offered and for marketing purposes of our services and / or updated information on products and services;
- natural and / or legal persons who, by virtue of contracts stipulated with us, provide specific processing services or perform related, instrumental or support activities to those carried out by us.
8. Monitoring, profiling and navigation data
The collected data may be subject to an automated decision-making process including profiling through the use of technologies such as cookies, web beacons or scripts in order to gather information on how the User interacts with the Website, to which specific areas he accesses and / or what functions he refers to.
This monitoring and profiling activity will have the sole purpose of understanding the use of the Website and optimizing its functions. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
9. Rights of the interested parties.
At any time the User can exercise his rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. of the articles 11 and 12 of the EU Reg. N. 2016/679 RGDP.
Specifically, the User has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, the managers and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- limitation of treatment or opposition to their treatment;
- access to data in accordance with the provisions of art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP;
- data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) in accordance with the provisions of art. 17 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP
10. Right to oppose
The User has the right to oppose, according to the provisions of art. 21 Reg Ue 2016 / 679RGDP, in whole or in part:
- at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, pursuant to art. 6 Par. 1 letters e) or f) of EU Reg. 2016/679 including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material;
- processing for direct marketing purposes including profiling as far as it is related to direct marketing. To treatment for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
11 How to exercise rights
At any time the User can exercise his rights towards the Data Controller in accordance with the procedures and limits set forth in art. 12 of the EU Reg. N. 2016/679 RGDP. The rights indicated at numbers 8 and 9 of this information may be exercised by sending a request to the following email address email@example.com and / or by writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below
12. Data controller
The Data Controller is
ANIMA TOSCANA SRL
Via Roma 18, Buonconvento - Siena
For any information, request, clarification, please contact us at:
Via Roma 18, Buonconvento - Siena
or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org